Monday, 7 April 2014

Close Call

Allah is the greatest, the best planner. الحمد لله (Praise to Allah) that my family and I are healthy. Even we're too busy with doing daily routines, life must go on. 

Last month was quite hectic for me, lecturing two classes from two different semester schedule. That means I have to make final questions, while planning the second class. Having to mark the test while thinking about what to make for the examination of the other course. Invigilating examination and planning case study of two different course concurrently. 

Not only that, I also (accidentally) involved myself in some research studies. Going here and there, burning midnight oil doing research. Only to find out that the thing I did should be put in the drain. Participated into several internal and international competitions and didn't get results that I wanted due to technicalities. 

Very demoralising, but what do you expect? It is a competition, and I am still learning. However, several days ago, our group got a GOLD medal, الحمد لله (praise to Allah). Can't wait to get my hands on the medal and the certificate. 

Looking forward to the end of May, when there is no more courses to teach... at least for three consecutive months. Even so, I can't feel too comfy, because I need to finish what I have started 5 years ago. My wife need to do the same thing too. As a matter of fact, we can't afford to wait until May to start our work. May Allah show us the way. انشاء الله.

P.S: I would also like to thank some of my colleagues that did not put up my name for some high post in the faculty (even if they won't ever read this post). Now, I pray to Allah so that I can finish my work.

1 comment:

tajammal hussain said...

you should to apply a new Blogger Templates for your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...