Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Google Apps on Chrome

Google Apps on Google Chrome

Have you open your Google Chrome lately? It seems that they have ditched the multi screenshot express link window and put several Apps in its place. What I can tell you right now is, I'm not a fan of it. One of the reason I use Chrome is because it has the screenshot link, and now that it is gone, it makes it harder for me to go to websites that I usually go to daily.

I'm guessing they're putting up the Apps as home screen because they couldn't stand to watch Apple launching their brand new Mac Apps (Apps on Mac computers). I think it will be several months before Apple will be producing a Windows Apps to be used on Windows. So Google is taking another step by introducing its apps on the Google Chrome itself.

The world is now facing towards apps development, and this rivalry is still going strong. As both of the giants bringing their Apps war from the mobile phones onto computers, the fight didn't show any signs of decline just yet. 

Entanglement

Side note: Don't try the Google Chrome App named 'Entanglement'. It is immensely addictive and will surely get you entangled.

1 comment:

Bandar Baru Kijal said...

aku anak jati Kijal, Terengganu.....just take a look aroud

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...