Thursday, 9 December 2010

Wii Games Reviewer

"From Terengganu to Cymru" is usually updated with posts with unspecific and jumbled-up topics. While Fara always updating about interesting things that was happening to us here, once in a while I pop-up with posts about gadgets and games.

I'm not sure whether there is anybody that liked the way we write this blog. However I do think that this might cause headache to readers and some readers might lost interest to our blog at all. So I decided to pull away from writing about any games in this blog, and started a new blog specifically for Wii Games at http://wiigamesreviewer.blogspot.com .


Even though I might be considered as 5 years too late for the console reviewer, I think I'll just write it anyway for the sake of filling my spare time. My first game review was written on the 1st December 2010, and I'm thinking about writing one review a day. You are all welcome to request any game review if you want.

Currently there is no fan base yet. (Fara was forced to join... so that doesn't count). I hope that there will be more to come. Viva Wii Games Reviewer (WGR). 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...