Saturday, 4 December 2010

A Day in London

We're in London now. We're here to attend a conference in central London. We arrived yesterday afternoon, but didn't have much time to go around and go shopping. We should spend more time here, blame it on me because I'm the one that decided and bought the earlier train ticket. Well, insyaAllah we will come here in the future.

I'm writing this inside the conference room. The talks were very interesting and very diverse. We're coming to a lunch break in several more minutes, the sandwiches have been arranged outside, and I don't think about eating any for the time being. That is because I've been thinking about the KFC that we bought before coming to the conference. Yummies. It's been more than a year since we last eat original KFC. The main reason because there aren't any Halal KFC nearby, and that is the price that we have to pay to come to study all away here in UK

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...