Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Promoting Wii

Yesterday we successfully finished the purchase of Nintendo Wii for our friend. Their kids love the game console so much, I can see sparkles in their eyes.

They all patiently waited on the sofa as I try to set up the console. Before finishing the setup, I let two of  them to open the game boxes and they were very psyched! They all went "Mama! Mama! I want to open this, Uncle Azrul let us!" across the hallway.

I bet the little one doesn't even know what were there inside the box. Yet she was very happy. What ever it is, even I can feel the happiness of opening a new game. Give it to a child, than the happiness would multiply a hundred times more.

I went and set up several Mii (Wii characters), and let them finish the others. They were very happy and even put their father and mother inside the Wii, even though they might not play the console at all.

We spent the whole night watching the children playing Wii Party. They were very fast to catch up with the games. They were brilliant. I hope the parents would be able to stop them from playing after this.

Talking about Wii, there is another game that I am planning to have. Gamespot only give it a 6.0, but I do think that the experience is in the eye of the beholder.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...