Saturday, 30 October 2010

Call of Duty: Black Ops

9 Nov 2010 would be the day that I've been waiting for. On that day, Activision will release their latest, long awaited game of Call of Duty franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops!


Yeah. It's been a long time since I last played a CoD game. CoD along with Gears of War (GoW) were the games that opened my gaming world to First Person Shooter (FPS) genre. I never played and liked any FPS before that. (GoW is considered FPS or TPS?)

Well... Xbox 360 would be one of the reasons that I turn out to like that genre. Maybe I'm just waiting for the right combination of games and console before jumping over to that genre. I just can't stand playing it in a slow and low pixelate system. It will gimme a headache after 5 minutes of playing.

Anyway... the price of CoD Black Ops now is £34.99. I guess I'm going to have to wait for several years before its going down to £22.99. Or should I just wait for rich kids felt boring with it and sell it to me for half the price.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...