Friday, 17 September 2010

HTC Wildfire

I was searching for a new handphone for someone else (not Fara). Her main priorities are 1. Facebook 2. Photography and 3. Satellite Navigation.

The first gadget that came across my mind was, of course, iPhone 4G. However she doesn't want any contracts, and that would make a normal iPhone 4G cost almost £700! I then came into the second in line, that is iPhone 3Gs.

iPhone 3Gs price without a contract is quite OK, but the only problem with the 3Gs is that the camera is so inferior compared to other handphones in its class. So I just omit it and keep my eyes peeled and continue searching into the rabbit hole of Android.

There are a lot of Android phones out there, but I don't have any experience using any of it. Looking at the current top notch Androids... and I see that they have a lot of nice features too. 

The names of Samsung Galaxy S, HTC Desire, HTC Wildfire and even Dell Streak came into the calculations. These variables has made the selection even difficult than before.

After a several days of thinking, I decided to buy HTC Wildfire for her. It is the cheapest among the Android 2.1, and it has the all celebrated and honoured HTC Sense.


To be continued...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...