Wednesday, 16 June 2010

New Mac Mini

New Mac Mini. Redesigned.

As I surf the Internet, looking for something new... I found out that Apple is introducing their newly redesigned Mac Mini! Apple seems to be too fast on changing their versions, and with my current pay, I think that I'll never cope up with them.

Even though this is their entry level system, this new design uses the same styling as their current MacBook Pro.... brushed aluminum. It is very simple, and stylish.

It is smaller, thus making it very portable. If only I have two sets of Mac peripherals in my office and at my house. Then I would only need to bring the system inside my bag to and from the office.

Without further ado, this is their lowest spec.

2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
2GB memory
320GB hard drive
8x double-layer SuperDrive
NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics
Mac OS X Snow Leopard

RRP: £649 (student: £583)

Well... I think I'm gonna pass... I got another project in mind... (wink)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...