Thursday, 22 April 2010

Waiting

Even though the weather here is not affected with the volcano ash from Iceland, there are some services that are effected. The thing that was hit hard this time is the "mail" service.

I've ordered several things online, and still didn't get my hands on them yet. It is like my money were put on hold by the Royal Mail of UK. With news telling that the airports are open now,  I guess I have to wait several more days for those things to come into my doorstep.

Still, if the snail mails are effected with the volcanic ash, I just hope the money transfer is not effected by it at all... Please bank in my money oredi..........

ps: Friends of ours has just bought two Nintendo DSi for their kids... and about to buy another one for their youngest... hmmm... kids nowadays...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...