Friday, 5 March 2010

Friday Blues

Like usual, I start my mornings with some laughs from "Everybody Loves Raymond". The series is funny, but somehow I do think that I couldn't do any other work when the show is on air. I tend to take a shower later and eating slower than usual and the worst thing is I couldn't concentrate on other things. Even so... every morning I still tune to the series.

Today is a lovely day. The sun comes out and the cloud has moved away disclosing the clear blue sky. It has been quite some time since we had a weather like this. People has been going out to the High Street shopping and wandering around just to enjoy the sunlight.

We don't have a proper plan for tomorrow yet... but will certainly spend it wisely. No more Raymond, Robert, Marie, Frank and Debra Barone tomorrow. (It won't be on the air anyway).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...