Friday, 5 February 2010

The Wiishlist Has Shrunk

Even that I have enough games to keep me indoors for several hours, it seems that I still keep on returning back to video games website day in and day out. It's not like I'm going to buy any in the near future...

My previous Wiishlist is obselete. Several of the games have been bought, and some of them turned out to be no fun to buy. Even so, several games in the previous wish list is still on, such as New Super Mario Bros, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, and PES 2010.

With some limitations in spending, I think I should put those game several months apart from each other. Some should be so far apart, because it is so damn expensive!

Let me try to put some timeline for all the games.
Q4 2010
Q2 2012
Q3 2012
Q4 2012


Well, what do you think?

Of course the PES 2010 will be changed into PES 2012 (if Konami releases it's version for Wii), I just putting that because there is no box shot of 2012's version yet.

Looking at my game history, it seems that I haven't finished any Nintendo Wii games yet! I better do it before I'm out there to buy a new one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...