Tuesday, 2 February 2010

DSLR, The Second Episode

Hmm... what do I know about DSLR...

I've fancied one 5 years ago, went through several sleepless night and ended up buying a Bridge Camera (in the middle of Compact and DSLR). So that episode ends with a kiss goodbye to Canon EOS Kiss (Digital Rebel).

I thought that the episode will not come again in the future, well, I thought wrong. Without realising it Fara too has a dream of owning one. So, here comes new episode of DSLR... or should I name it DSLR 2.

When it comes to DSLR, all the thing I could think of it is heavy and nice pictures. Owning a bridge camera makes me realize, that the bigger the camera, the less we're going to bring it everywhere. It also makes us uncomfortable to take it out indoors.

Anyhow, DSLR is perfect for outdoor's pictures... and we end up here...

nikon d3000
Canon EOS 1000D @ £399.99 (Argos)Nikon D3000 @ £399.99 (Argos)


Well, as you all might notice both of them are entry level (just as we are). And yes, we're trying to stick to Nikon or Canon because of the lens support (availability) of both of them.

Unsurprisingly the price of both the cameras are the same. It's like a one to one battle, and I don't know which one is better.

Review sites have been useless because almost every site would have a conclusion something like this...

... at the end, it is back to your personal preference...

Well... it is true... but I do think that this time, Fara should make the choices. To buy or not to buy... Take the red pill (Nikon) or the blue pill (Canon)...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...