Thursday, 18 February 2010

The Best Heater

As I was walking beside the road towards the school, I glanced on the blue Subaru Impreza that parked just in front of the school. Then I saw something was left on the car hood.

From afar, it looks like a furry hat. Just like what the one that Russians always wear during the winter. With an expensive hat like that, I'm guessing that the owner is somewhere nearby.

Then I continue walking closer to the car... and then I know that its actually not a hat... but a cat... I popped out my camera, and take the picture to share...

Best Heater in this Chilly Weather

The turbo engine sure gave out a lot of heat for the cat. If the cat is going to return to this car again, I'm pretty sure that there will be more paws scratches on this Blue Impreza.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...