Tuesday, 19 January 2010

iMac, Full Speed Ahead

I just got a newly written simulation codes yesterday. I've been running simulations from late evening yesterday, and still running some more new as I am writing this down.

Well, I don't know whether it is fast or not, however, I do think that some of the more complicated calculations would take around an hour or so.


Matrix
(10 years ago, this picture is COOL)

I hope by today I could come out with some findings based on the calculations, and finish writing my report by tomorrow afternoon. (I don't wanna waste any more time). I must put some sticky note on the screen saying "SUBMIT... SUBMIT... SUBMIT!!!"

Well, having this iMac do divide my work and life clearly. From now on, I could concentrate on my work while in the University, and concentrate resting while I'm at home. Alhamdulillah. I hope this kind of work ethic could go on.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...