Tuesday, 12 January 2010

I'm a Mac, and I'm a PC

I just got my hands on an iMac. It is my first time using a Mac my whole life. My previous experience on a Mac were, 1, browsing Internet using my friend's PowerMac, 2, copying files out of my colleague MacBook, 3, in stores selling Macs. That's it... nothing more... nada.




So, my first impression of the iMac is that it has a small keyboard! The key is a normal sized key, however, they just remove all the keyboard borders and other unimportant keys (keys that usually there to be able to use a Windows).

The new mighty mouse has no button at all... and the ease of use of the mouse is very shocking. I thought that I would never get used to it... but it turns out just to be so easy.

All and all... I have been waiting for a long time for a Mac. Now that I got it, I'm going to use it and will not let it to be a waste. More work to do... huhu...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...