Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Guess Which One Won? (Nintendo Wii vs. PS3 vs. Xbox360)

Refer to my blog entry last month, entitled Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360, Side-by-Side. (click here). Since that day we've been going in and out of game stores, supermarket, and even online to check the prices of all three consoles.

So, I lined out disadvantages of each console.

  • Playstation 3 - Pricey, and limited choice of games.
  • Xbox 360 - I have had one. The best console for shooting game.
  • Nintendo Wii - Has a KIDS image all over it, limited choice of games, and no Hi-Def.

The first one out of the frame was Playstation 3. Yes... the price played a big role in deciding this, and another big role is the SIXAXIS controller (which looks like a PS2 controller). Owh... come on!!

With the black giant went out of the frame... It's the fight of Xbox360 and Wii. Since I've owned an Xbox360 before, I decided to give the child's play a go. So Nintendo Wii, here we come! After several days of searching, we finally find a bargain at a game store. Without hesitation, I pulled my wallet and purchase one.

I bought the console which come bundled together with Wii Sports. I also bought a controller which then come bundled with Wii Play. We rushed home, and I connected the console to the TV. One thing leads to another... and we had played all the games and make us really sweat!

I never thought that a game console could ever make someone sweat! Nintendo Wii really changes my thought of TV games. It really revolutionized the gaming market, and I do believe that Wii should be the one to be called Next Generation Game Console.

Anyway, for those gamers who are out there sitting on the gaming couch to play games and eat chips. I recommend you to get a Wii.

nintendo wii

-----added 18 Feb 2010-----


I guess I have contributed a small amount in the blue and the green graph.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...