Tuesday, 8 December 2009

A report from her

I do not have any idea what to blog. Today is a sunny day with clear sky, Alhamdulillah. We had a few slices of sweet and delicious pancakes for our breakfast. Nasi goreng beriyani and ayam goreng kunyit await to be our lunch meal. Maybe we gonna have the leftover of sambal pedas ikan for our dinner. And for supper, as usual, he loves to serve me slice of bread (toast) with few layers of BuTtEr aND NuTelLa. (dia makan, dia kena buat satu untuk saya..hehe). Yummy!!


Tomorrow morning, I will have my first ever official meeting with my supervisor (dup dap dup dap). Right now, I'm preparing the proposal (do some fixing up here and there). Still working hard on the methodology part, finding the best exprimental designs to achieve the objectives. Hopefully to hear his feedbacks and guides by tomorrow, as in what is the best and achievable research for me. I have been doing my data gathering since the first day here BUT as people say, the more you read, the more you know, the more you know the more complicated you think, the more you think AND the more FENING lar you dapat.



I will have my own desktop by this week, horey, at last! After this, no need for me to carry my 1.8 kg laptop to school. I can sit 90 degrees-comfortably at my desk surfing the internet and working - no need to climb the 40 flight of stairs to the 2nd floor library just to WIFI-ing.

Can't wait for the coming long holiday. Can't wait to do my shopping therapy. Can't wait for my birthday celebration-just-the-two-of-us.

Back to work, guys and gals!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...