Monday, 7 December 2009

Meeting with Supervisor

Nervous

I just came back from my supervisors room. We had a one-on-one meeting. He high lightened out several topics that might attract my attention, thus create motivation in my research.

Now I have to choose between two different in research term, but quite similar in the whole idea. Anyway, it's not that hard to decide... I'll do both! (Just Kidding). This kind of ultimatum reminds me of the following quote:

You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus, The Matrix (1999)

Anyway, there is a good news. My supervisor will not be in Cymru during the holidays. Means, my wife and I can relax ourselves during this coming holiday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...