Tuesday, 15 December 2009

Mafia Wars Bangkok

Mafia Wars Bangkok is the latest version of Mafia Wars series by Zynga. However, instead of fighting between gangsters that are based in Bangkok, the wars is between The Triads (from China) and The Yakuza (from Japan).

For me, the fight between Yakuza and Triads have been going on for many years. Seeing Bangkok to be the target for these two groups is quite sad. Sometimes I hope that the fight is either between Bangkok and Yakuza or Bangkok and Triads. This is because, the Yakuza and the Triads can have their own series of Mafia Wars.

Here are some things that one need to obtain prior to enter the war in Bangkok. (From left, Triad Coin, Yakuza Sake, Thai Note, and Thai Passport).



As much as I am looking forward for the new installments of Mafia Wars, I do think that I wanna finish my Moskva jobs first. Well, we just wait and see. (btw: I've finished New York!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...